A Mid-thigh length plus size suit jacket

I’m real enthused about this jacket I wrote about yesterday. First of all, I like the longer suit jackets. Second, it’s got a back vent and flap close front pockets. It’s a good color too. I’m sorry I can’t get a picture of it for us.

I need pockets, and I prefer a back vent. I’d also like an interior checkbook size pocket in my suit jacket. My father had them in his when I was a child. Why don’t women’s suit jackets come with this feature? Do men’s suit jackets still come with them?

I’ve always been concerned about comfort and fit. Now my 6 year old daughter wants me to improve my look. To actually care about how I look. To wear nice clothes and make up, color my hair, that sort of thing. So now as I research clothing for the 2 web sites I post, I try to consider things beyond comfort.

It’s not always easy. But then I have always liked fall fashion. So perhaps now is as good as it’ll get for me. In terms of getting into how I look rather than feel.

Do any of you find yourself going through that sort of change for your child?

0 comments:

Post a Comment