I hope you like the way I posted your review of this Seamless Large Cup Bra. Thank you again AquaMarine!

Thank you so much for letting me post your review. I posted both your original review and the additional details for how it wears as a t-shirt bra on this Wearer's review of Elomi's Seamless Large Cup Bra! page. I included the 2nd part just because it gives one of the many details that help each woman decide whether a bra is really worth $58 or not.

For Variety's sake, pictured is this Elomi seamless large cup bra at Bigger Bra’s. Their 10% off any size order code is here in the right column. But they only carry these large cup bras in cup sizes up to H. For larger cup sizes up to K shop for this bra at Figleaves, whose text link is in this page’s right column too.
Elomi seamless large cup bras BiggerBras.com
It is nice to know I was not the only one getting the low and broad matronly look from full cup bras. But got the impression that even though this Elomi large cup bra is a full cup bra its giving you the nice, rather than matron form, lift and support.

It’s also nice to know I’m not the only woman who needed large cup bras, yet kept trying 40DD’s. I just did not know that bra cup sizes got larger. Once a sales lady at JC Penny told me that cup size did not matter. Moments later she told me she normally works in the men’s department. I pretty much gave up in despair when I felt squished by the 40DD cup bras. Then I tried a 42E I found in the store and found you could be both squished and swimming in a bra at the same time.

When I started researching full figure bras for my web site I found out about large cup bras and bra sized swimwear! It took a while to figure out my real cup size. And as we know, that changes apparently with styles and bra makers. What a relief!

So it’s likely I’ll continue to keep up with new styles of large cup bras and swimwear. I wonder how many other women out there are still wondering why they can’t get a bra that fits and don’t know that bra sizes don’t stop at what the local department store carries.

Thank you again AquaMarine! I hope you like the way I presented your review. And I hope you have a really great weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment