Thanks AquaMarine, I’ll likely try those large cup bras too

I know what you mean about being stuck wearing dark colors because of the pretty embellishments. And it’s too hot and humid most of the summer for that in New Jersey too. The Elomi seamless Large Cup Bras should handle that. I hope to try it soon my self! Please let us know when you find out.

Strangely here in New Jersey we have been having the nicest cool, dry spell. So I’ve been able to wear my seamless Fantasie Specialty Smooth Underwire Full Figure Bra pictured below. This may be considered a large cup bra, as Figleaves measures this bra in a G cup, its largest cup size, to equal an I cup size.

icon
icon
Regardless I still get the underwires sticking out between the breasts with this one and the inches of smashed together cleavage that lead me to experiment with other ways to find my actual cup size. It is pretty comfy till the heat and humidity go up. Then those way too close cups make this too sweaty for comfort bra. But it was a good bra before I could figure out my cup size, and it is still a good one when the humidity is low!

AquaMarine, I also find the Panache bras fit me best in a 36 bra band and Fantasie in 34. So I am assuming I’ll find out soon when that Freya bra, made by the same people who make Fantaise, fits in the size I ordered. Naturally I noticed they are made by the same people after I ordered it. So I likely ordered a 36!

Lately I strained one of my shoulders. So that bra showed up today and will remain in that cubby over my desk until I can move my arm without pain. The doctor tells me in about 5 days. AquaMarine, do you find Freya bra band sizes to be equal to Fantasie’s or nearer to Panache bras?

Know any really good large cup strapless corsets or bustier? There might be nothing like a shoulder injury to make you want to have strapless bras, corsets and the like on hand!

0 comments:

Post a Comment