Jessica London Plus Size Fashions, even Better than Advertised!

An earlier post today, directly from my review of my, fairly, new vest does not quite say it all…

I got that vest for $18, and I round UP, because the Jessica London 40% off your most expensive item discount code you will find, down a bit, in this page’s right column, is good for even just one item!

Now Jessica London, who always seems to be having sales, is having a Linen sale! You will find lots of plus size fashions made of linen blends starting at $25 at this sale! Oh how I wish that vest came in linen blends!

So using the discount code in the right column here, this on sale at $50 to $60, cotton linen women’s blazer could be yours for just $30 to $36! It comes in a medium rose color, as well as its white shown below, in sizes 14W to 28W.
Jessica London Plus Size Linen Cotton Blazer
They have a couple of linen blend suits priced at less than this jacket too, as well as dresses, pants, blouses and so on.
That is what I mean by better than advertised, on sale, with a coupon, free shipping return label if needed, good fit and quality!

0 comments:

Post a Comment