20% off Everything, like Full Figure Bras, at Figleaves!

8/9/10 update: I am so sorry. I got that 20% off everything code from twitter. Turns out it should work on Figleaves UK site, not on their US one. For the US, they are offering free shipping, until 8/11/10, using code FIGFS1.
Once again I am sorry if this caused anyone an inconvenience. I promise I will never use Twitter as a reliable source again!

Use code FLTWENTY AT Figleaves until 8/11 to get 20% off your order! Like these Elomi plus size strapless bras that happen to come in cup sizes up to GG and band sizes up to 48!

Figleaves has an excellent selection of full figure and large cup size bras anyway. They also have shapewear, panties and much much more.
Not the code, then click on this bra to go to Figleaves!
icon
icon

Bravissimo, whose link is to your right here, has 5 large cup size strapless bra styles. But only one in band size 40. While they all seem to go from D to G, just two in GG and one in H cup sizes…Strapless plus size, as in large band sized, bras do not seem to come in large cup sizes very often.

For me, being full figured is mostly up front, lots of bust and gut, a little extra back padding, but not enough to bring me up to a 36 band size…

For people like me, a 34HH to J bra wearer, even less is available. Anyone out there know of one strapless bra style in this size?

0 comments:

Post a Comment