Convertible Full Figure Bras, at a Discount, and On Sale!

A bra at in Bare Necessities' Staff picks reminded me of another bra I tried on some years ago. Both are convertible, seamless underwire bras. Both have plunging necklines.
The Mare Jo bra, which I will show below, has a deeper plunge, is a halter convertible, but only comes in band and cup sizes up to 40D.

This bra reminded me of the Le Mystere Carina full figure bras I tried on years ago. I looked it up.
It appears to have the same straps. This is great, because while I found it mentioned nowhere in its description, they were ultra silky when I tried these bras on!

If you click on this bra’s picture below you will find it for just $43.40, in its pecan color, in sizes 40F and E, and 42 and 44E and F. They also have it on sale at $58.90, in numerous sizes in black and neutral colors in sizes 32 to 44B to G.
Bigger Bras also has a near constant 10% off discount on the right side of their pages! This bra’s usual price is $62
 Le Mystere Carina Seamless Underwire Bra 9155
As you can see from the above picture, you can wear this bra regular, or criss-cross. Nice for all those racer back styles of dresses and tops. I especially find many racer back styles in urban fashion dresses. I just have not found a criss-cross back bra that works for me yet. I so wished this one did. The straps were excellent!

Now the halter convertible bra below that got the attention of Bare Necessities staff has similar looking straps. They are stretch straps, which nothing about the above bra says those are…This bra below is by a company called Marie Jo, and I have not looked into their bras until today.
These bras come in this café latte pictured below and black in sizes 32 to 38A to E and 40B to D, for $99.

If you are interested in this bra, using the 10% off Bare Necessities banner will work for a discount on it, as Marie Jo brand is not an exclusion!

0 comments:

Post a Comment